Refund/Return and Cancellation Policy
- Application forms, once generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- CSJMU Bareily will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe and to the candidates once the Application form is generated/paid.
- CSJMU Bareily will not entertain any cancellation, refunds or chargebacks.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization, address details, ID proof etc). This occurs when you are registering for student admission, e-coupon Vitran Kendra registration etc. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party for commercial or marketing purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the www.CSJMUonline.in website. But www.CSJMUonline.in provides external links to other websites. When you leave the www.CSJMUonline.in website, you will be going to these external websites. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data. The privacy policies and procedures described here for www.CSJMUonline.in do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information.
Terms and Conditions
- Seat allotment of candidates is subject to availability of subject / course combination at the time of admission in college within the permissible seat limit.
- Colleges will confirm admission only after physical verification of the data entered in the admission form and the credentials presented at the time of admission and in case of dispute , the decision of the college / university will be final.
- It is the prerogative of the candidate to keep the serial number and unique code obtained via SMS safe.